Monis Handwoven Stripe
** NEW **
Monis Handwoven Stripe.
This fabric is crafted on a traditional wooden loom giving it a delicate handwoven texture. We add lining for durability and structure.
Monis Handwoven Stripe works well with all of our other hand-blocked/handwoven patterns. As well, it pairs beautifully with our soft velvets.
The colour and texture of this soft cotton work well with all of our other hand-blocked patterns. As well, it pairs beautifully with our soft velvets.
- Lead time: 5 -7 Business Days
- Fabric Detail: 100% Handwoven Cotton
- Front Lined for durability
- Reverse Options: Solid 100% Off-White Linen
- YKK Invisible Zipper Closure
- Professional Cleaning Recommended
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada
- Pillow Cover Only. Insert is not included
* All items are shown and sold in Canadian dollars.
* This fabric is handwoven by an artisan family in a remote village in India. There will be a variance in pattern, colour per dye lot and subtle irregularities are part of its charm.
* PATTERN LAYOUT WILL VARY. The pattern layout or appearance will vary for each pillow cover.
* All pillow covers are measured seam to seam across the belly of the pillow. There can be a discrepancy of .5 - 1.5" due post print shrinkage, seam fold loss, and the "tapered corner" technique that we employ to avoid the dog-ear (pointed corner) look.
We recommend the feather/down insert and the following insert sizes for a full plump look.