Bennett Lumbar in Suede Cordoba
Our Bennett pattern is the colour blocking of 2/3 in one fabric/colour and 1/3 of another fabric/colour using the Slubby linen (top 2/3) and Cordoba velvet (bottom 1/3). This combination is a "must-have" for adding a classic, subtle elegance to any room.
- Lead time: 1 - 2 weeks
- Fabric Detail: Off-White 100% Slubby Linen | 100% Cotton Velvet
- Knife-edge Construction
- Reverse Options:
- Solid Slubby Linen
- Same Pattern
- Zipper Options:
- YKK Invisible
- YKK Brass Zipper
- Professional Cleaning Recommended
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada
- Pillow Cover Only. Insert is not included
* All items are shown and sold in Canadian dollars (CAD).
* The colours may vary from how they appear on your screen. If unsure of colour or texture, please order a sample swatch.
* All pillow covers are measured seam to seam across the belly of the pillow. There can be a discrepancy of .5 - 1.5" due to post-print shrinkage, seam fold loss, and the "tapered corner" technique that we employ to avoid the dog-ear (pointed corner) look.
* If you're interested in another colour for velvet, please refer to our Jackson line for colour availability. Send us a request and we will provide a quote based on the size required.