Pyne Hollyhock Blush
Pyne Hollyhock Print in Blush by Schumacher.
This chintz pattern was famously used by designer Albert Hadley for his client Nancy Pyne. Hence the name... It's one of our most sought-after designs.
- Lead time: 1 - 3 weeks
- Fabric Detail: 100% Cotton
- Colour: Soft Pink | Multi Greys
- Knife Edge Construction
- Reverse Options:
- 100% Solid Linen Reverse
- Same Reverse
- YKK Invisible Zipper Closure
- Professional Cleaning Recommended
- The pattern placement for each pillow cover will vary
- Handmade in Toronto, Canada
- Pillow Cover Only. Insert is not included
* The colours may vary from how they appear on your screen. If unsure of colour or texture, please order a sample swatch.
* PATTERN LAYOUT WILL VARY. Due to large pattern repeat, pattern layout or appearance will vary for each pillow. If you require a certain colour or pattern, please contact us directly for additional information and pricing.
* All pillow covers are measured seam to seam across the belly of the pillow. There can be a discrepancy of .5 - 1.5" due to post print shrinkage, seam fold loss, and to the "tapered corner" technique that we employ to avoid the dog-ear (pointed corner) look.